Personal and Managerial Support, Design and Production, Technology
Respected Project Manager, Designer and Producer with over 25 years promoting top-tier brands, now applying my accumulated experience to supporting private businesses. Managing teams of all kinds (emphasis on technical, creative, and scientific), maintaining calendars across platforms, building and managing financial and record-keeping systems, bringing tasks from idea to completion. Empathic and intuitive caregiver skilled at providing emotional and psychological support.
View LinkedIn Profile
Director of Technical and Creative Services, November 2012 – Present
- Built QuickBooks accounting system that is maintained with the support of external accountant and CPA
- Support process of paying vendors and contractors, perform GL entry audits and recommend adjustments, track income and see that it is broken down correctly by project
- Make in-person bank deposits as needed
- Design and print marketing collateral, accounting forms, etc.
- Manage teams of designers and programmers to build public-facing materials like websites, social media pages, newsletters, donor premiums, advertising, logos, etc.
- Edit instructional videos and upload to passworded public interface
- Coordinate repairs and upgrades to the foundation’s equipment
- Troubleshoot technical issues experienced by donors, provide technical support to team with their hardware and software
- Work with Salesforce expert to maintain donor and investor database, generate reports, tutor team myself or schedule online training with expert
- Update shared documents to track project development
- Manage digital asset archive and all online accounts (Youtube, Vimeo, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), make sure billing is current
- Maintain 11-page document of vendor account login information: share passwords as needed, track areas of responsibility
- Renew annual certifications and enrollments, such as PayPal Giving Fund, Comodo Security, and Statements of Information
- Vet and hire creative contractors and other support persons
- Perform admin duties as Account Superadministrator for Google for Nonprofits account, including setting up email accounts
Wells Fargo Private Bank San Francisco, CA
Project Manager and Designer, August 2005 – November 2012
- Created Rich Media Team to handle 500% increase of service requests after acquisition of Wachovia Family Wealth Group.
- Generated instructional materials to define production best practices, reducing project turnaround time by 30% for team handling up to 8,000 jobs per quarter.
- On-going rework of Presentation Library assets to more effectively communicate complex processes to clients with $1 million or more in relationship balances.
- Manage installation of capital equipment (printers, cutters), and recycling/donation of obviated computers, for team utilizing $120K worth of on-floor equipment.
Artisan Creative Staffing, San Francisco, CA.
Media Manager and Producer, March 2005 – August 2005
- Produced educational “Hands on Banking” Flash interactive for Wells Fargo’s online banking presence.
- Regionalized Del Monte prepared-food labels for $130M trilingual pan-Asian sales initiative.
- Developed layouts for Intel Xeon computer and HP paper packaging.
LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc., Emeryville, CA.
Project Management and Design Consultant, July 2002 – March 2005
- Produced LeapFrog Child Learning Center presentation, successfully securing average of 425 sq. ft. of dedicated floorspace worth $284K per store at Walmarts across the United States.
- Created strategic marketing website to support LeapFrog presence at 2003 American International Toy Fair in New York City.
- Developed processes to manage iterations, control workflow of multiple projects, identify timeline benchmarks, and keep projects on track for 12 person team, saving $25K quarterly in employee hours.
Timothy Harris Design, San Francisco, CA.
Assistant Manager, December 2000 – July 2002
- Co-manager of well-connected branding and design boutique, reporting directly to owner.
- Produced website to showcase portfolio highlights.
- Coordinated domestic and overseas production talents, illustrators and vendors.
- Supervised production of packaging and identity designs, including Television logos for such properties as Smallville and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
eHow.com, San Francisco, CA.
Senior GUI Manager, July 1997 – December 2000
- Managed 8-person cross-functional team meetings, with members from Engineering, Marketing, Biz Dev and Design, assigned to solving specific problems related to rapid growth of Internet business.
- Worked with software engineers to architect, design and implement eHow’s e-commerce presence.
- Designed and coded interactive instructional Flash, video and web media at a rate of 600 pieces per quarter.
- Mentored junior employees into competent and enthusiastic contributors.
- Originated cross-sell branding guidelines, and technical and functional project specifications
Bill Graham’s Winterland Productions, San Francisco, CA.
Multimedia and Print Designer, September 1994 – July 1997
- Created and prepared graphic treatments for marketing collateral and memorabilia for high-profile entities.
- Generated multimedia presentations for sales team using merchandise images, music, and animation.
- Managed in-house service bureau, fulfilling average of 2250 requests per quarter.